Clean Air Defense System | Protect Your Indoor Air Space
Monday, 24 October 2016
The Clean Air Defense System AirRanger™ whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically enhanced media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then collected in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
• No costly ductwork modifications required.
• Connects directly to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
• 97% efficient at .3 microns.
• Efficiency increases as the media fibers load.
• Patented activated-carbon center screen is effective in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
• Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently.
• Power consumption is about the same as a 40-watt light bulb.
• No washing of components required.
• The disposable fiber media pads require only a few minutes to change.
• Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.
SAFE, QUIET, DEPENDABLE OPERATION
• 24Volts feed a high voltage power supply producing 6500 volts of DC output current. The extremely high internal impedance makes it very safe and virtually short-circuit proof.
• Does not produce charged (ionized) particles that collect on clothes, walls and furnishings.